LPG Carousel Plant
We BNH Gas Tanks are exporter and manufacturer of LPG Carousel Plant at cheap cost. The Product are as per customer’s requirement.
Design Pressure: 17.16 to 22 Bar
Design Temperature: - 10 Deg C to + 65 Deg C
Design Code: ASME, AD MERKBALTTER, PD 5500, CODAP 2000 AND OTHERS
LPG filling scales: ( 4 | 8 | 12 | 16 | 20 ) Numbers
We supply Complete LPG Carousel plant for filling of LPG cylinders with conveyor belt and automatic or semi-automatic machines with other equipment’s like LPG cylinder evacuation unit, LPG valve changing unit, LPG check scale, LPG sealing machine etc. this unit is produced for the purpose automatic increasing and filling . LPG Filing carousel is system in filling cylinders. It process and it is composed by equipment’s and systems which allow maximum efficiency and safe caring to employees. It consist a frame with running wheels, rails, a central column for LPG and Air a driving unit the carousel frame around the central column. The speed of the carousel can be adapted to the various filling times and capacities.
The capability of the LPG Carousel Plant machine and its accessories for filling correct weight of LPG in cylinders has been evaluated based on sampling of filled cylinders from the carousel machine and study of the operation of the plant and study of the entire system. The speed of the carousel can be adapted to the various filling times and capacities.
- Adjustment to the various sizes of cylinders.
- Carousel available in various sizes, according to the number of required emplacements
- Maximum reliability.
- Fully inflatable operation.
- Variable speed.
- High production rate.
LPG Bottling Plant
LPG bottling plant is a plant where LPG is put into bottles for storage. The plant has the facility to receive bulk LPG by pipeline from a reliable source or any area. This is the safest and the cheapest way of transporting bulk LPG.
The plant is equipped with hydraulic cylinder testing equipment for periodic testing of the cylinders. To ensure safe and accurate filling of the cylinders well experienced technical people should only be employed in the working of the plant.
Tips While Working With LPG Bottling Plant
- The filling machines should be provided with pneumatic cut off system to automatically cut off the LPG supply when the cylinder is filled.
- The filling pressure should not exceed design pressure of the liquid.
- Cylinders have a standard weight and all cylinders should be checked for their weight after they are filled.
- The compact valve tester should be calibrated to detect leakage from the cylinder.
- Defective cylinders should be evacuated and evacuation should be done either through one or two vessels. From these vessels LPG is transferred to the storage vessels through a pump.
LPG bottling plants are carried out at 3 stages:
• Spurious cylinders, cylinders with missing O-Rings and cylinders due for pressure testing.
• Post-filling Quality Control Checks - In the post-filling checks, it is ensured that all the cylinders filled on the automatic cut-off weighing scale / filling machines are subjected to 100% cross- checks for weight.
• Statistical Quality Control Checks - These checks include all pre-filling and post-filling Checks in addition to checking the quality of the seal.
Advantages of LPG Carousel plant Vs conventional LPG filling plant
- Accurate and fast filling
- Conveyor system reduces handling cost
- Less Cylinder damage
- Suitable for large scale filling